CASE STUDY (Individual): Scotland
* In terms of its physical landscape, where is the region that is experiencing a devolutionary process located and what type of climate is prevalent? (use Figure 2.5 and 2.4 of the textbook).
* According to the sources you have consulted, do these physical/natural characteristics have played any role in the historical background for this devolutionary process? How?
* How do the people that inhabit the region you are studying speak about their relationship to the land and the environment? Do they express any ideas on biodiversity conservation?
* Do they say anything about their homeland? If the region you are studying has a website (official or not), what role do maps play on their web site/s?
* Is this region located close to or far from the center of power of the country (the national capital city)?
* Does this condition have any impact on the reasons why they would like to gain at-least more autonomy to make their own decisions?
* According to the source/s you have consulted, what are the main reason/s why this population would like to break-up from the country in which they live in?
Do this/these source/s mention any explanation/s based on cultural or ethnic characteristics? For example, speaking a different language? Which one? Professing a different religion? Which one? Economic disparities
Write a 1000-word (two pages single spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins) essay that discusses the links between coronavirus and core themes we have been studying this term. You can draw on articles posted in the second essay link on the group discussion page, as well as course materials and other relevant sources. To give you guidance your essay should answer the following questions:
How has the coronavirus epidemic been facilitated through infrastructurally-mediated social and environmental changes of the Anthropocene?
How are the impacts of the coronavirus epidemic socially and spatially differentiated? In other words, who, if anyone, is disproportionately impacted and why?
How do these differential impacts reflect the uneven power relations that determine the distribution of risks, harms and benefits in the Anthropocene?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more