Posted: January 20th, 2023
TO RECEIVE FULL CREDIT OF WRITING ASSIGNMENTS
TO FOLLOW GORDON RULE WRITING CRITERIA – COLLEGE LEVEL WRITING
“College-Level Writing” is as follows:
1. The writing will have a clearly defined central idea or thesis.
2. It will provide adequate support for that idea.
3. It will be organized clearly and logically.
4. It will show awareness of the conventions of standard written English.
5. It will be formatted or presented in an appropriate way.
• Follows the required MLA writing format (review the PowerPoint file).
• Follows the required content.
• Is free from technical errors (point reduction for each error).
• Is specific and engaging.
Create a separated page for your Works Cited – research link source.
• Required word count (150-175, Place it just below the date on your paper. Less or more words may result in lowering your points.)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.