Posted: October 1st, 2022
1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must benarrativeand cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulletedresponses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
1. Identify a cardiac or respiratory issue and outline the key steps necessary to include for prevention and health promotion.
Part 2: Pathophysiology
1. Discuss what resources are often necessary for nonacute care for cardiorespiratory issues.
2. Explain how they support patient independence and decrease readmission.
Part 3: Pathophysiology
Evaluate the Health History and Medical Information for Mrs. J., presented (See Case 1 File 1).
Based on this information, formulate a conclusion based on your evaluation, and complete the Critical Thinking Essay assignment, as instructed below.
Critical Thinking Essay
Critically evaluate Mrs. J.’s situation. Include the following:
1. Describe the clinical manifestations present in Mrs. J.
2. Discuss whether the nursing interventions at the time of her admissions were appropriate for Mrs. J.
a. Explain the rationale for each of the medications listed.
3. Describe four cardiovascular conditions that may lead to heart failure and what can be done in the form of medical/nursing interventions to prevent the development of heart failure in each condition.
4. Taking into consideration the fact that most mature adults take at least six prescription medications, discuss four nursing interventions that can help prevent problems caused by multiple drug interactions in older patients.
a. Provide a rationale for each of the interventions you recommend.
5. Provide a health promotion and restoration teaching plan for Mrs. J., including multidisciplinary resources for rehabilitation and any modifications that may be needed.
a. Explain how the rehabilitation resources and modifications will assist the patients’ transition to independence.
6. Describe a method for providing education for Mrs. J. regarding medications that need to be maintained to prevent future hospital admission. Provide rationale.
7. Outline COPD triggers that can increase exacerbation frequency, resulting in return visits. Considering Mrs. J.’s current and long-term tobacco use, discuss what options for smoking cessation should be offered.
Part 4: Health Assessment
1. Describe the characteristics of the aging process.
2. Explain how some of the characteristics may lead to elder abuse (memory issues, vulnerability, etc.).
3. Discuss the types of consideration a nurse must be mindful of while performing a health assessment on a geriatric patient as compared to a middle-aged adult.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.