Order Social Behavior and Learning
Order Social Behavior and Learning
1. Social behaviorists emphasize that outcome _____________ shape behaviors and that behaviors are influenced by others and the social context.
2. Rotter believed that all of the following except ________________ are
represented in one’s patterns of internal and external locus of control.
(B) involuntary responses
(D) outcome expectations
3. Bandura’s social learning theory is unlike the traditional behaviorist stimulus and response learning theory because it emphasized _____________
4. Jason watches his older brother smoking outside with his friends. According to Bandura, Jason will likely
(A) learn to smoke too
(B) learn that smoking is not healthy
(C) not smoke
(D) tell his brother not to smoke
306. __________________ is an assimilation of perceptions, interpretations,
self-understanding, social reflection, and self-efficacy.
(A) Operant learning
(B) Classical learning
(C) Instrumental learning
(D) Social learning
307. Within the social learning perspective, ________________ is to Bandura
as _________________ is to Rotter.
(A) self-esteem, self-efficacy
(B) self-efficacy, locus of control
(C) locus of control, self-esteem
(D) locus of control, self-efficacy
308. ________________is concerned with the perceived relationship individuals have with their environment and the effect they can have on outcomes.
(B) Locus of control
(D) Social identity
Behavioral Theories and Perspectives ‹ 75
309. _____________ locus of control represents a high level of perceived selfcontrol over an outcome, whereas _____________ locus of control suggests belief that an outcome is beyond an individual’s control.
310. Both of Terry’s parents have type 2 diabetes, and he believes that he will
eventually get it despite any efforts to eat right or exercise regularly. Terry is
high on _____________ locus of control for diabetes onset.
311. Albert Bandura believed that behavior responses are the result of
_____________ thought and ______________ interactions.
312. Bandura believed that learning can take place by observing the
______________ of others’ behaviors.
313. Sherry and Cindy walk together at the park twice a week. Lately Sherry
has noticed how fit Cindy seems to be. Cindy tells her she is swimming
and doing yoga three days a week. It dawns on Sherry that she could do
those things, and she makes plans to go with Cindy. Sherry most likely has
________________ for the physical activities and a/an _____________
locus of control for keeping fit.
314. Studies on aggression in children show that once a child observes an act of
315. Higher degrees of ______________________ are consistently found to
associate with greater levels of success, whereas lower degrees are associated
with hopelessness and poorer psychological health.
Having hard time figuring how to do your assignment?
Ask our experts for help and get it done in no time
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more