Posted: September 16th, 2022
Order Job Analysis Methodology Assignment
The following is an interview with one of our subject matter experts
1. What do you like about sales?
In sales you interact with customers. This allows you to get to know your customers better.
2. Can you describe your selling style?
My selling style is offering a solution. I offer ideas of how prospective customers can purchase and use our products.
3. How do you motivate your team?
I set clear goals and foster collaboration among team members.
4. What are your most important tasks?
The most important tasks of a sales manager include managing organizational sales, setting individual targets for team members and tracking sales.
5. What qualities make an effective sales manager?
A good sales manager must be strategic, manage sales performance and have the ability to train and coach his/her followers.
6. What is the greatest success you ever achieved in sales?
Well, one of the greatest successes that I ever had is to achieve my sales target. The team was motivated and each one did their part to help me achieve my sales goals.
7. Have you ever failed to meet your sales target? If yes how did you handle it?
Yes I once failed to meet my sales target. However, I took it as an opportunity to learn from my mistakes and develop effective strategies to ensure that I meet my targets in the future.
8. Describe you experience in sales management
Sales management is not an easy process. However, over the years I have learnt that for one to be successful in sales management they need to keep on learning to develop better knowledge of sales. This can allow you develop effective strategies for sales.
9. What don’t you like about sales?
What I dislike in sales is lack of accountability from the sales persons. Some sales persons are not responsible enough and this make it difficult for meeting the sales target.
10. What is your leadership style?
I am a democratic leader. I always get feedback from my team members and allow them to take part in the decision making process.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.