Posted: September 16th, 2022
Order Happiness And Well-Being Reflection
Organize your paper, using the following headings to ensure that you address each element of the assessment.
· Activity Summary
1. Describe the measurement you are focusing on for this assessment.
1. Summarize and explain your personal reflections and insights to demonstrate what you learned from this experiential learning activity. What did you learn about yourself or others?
. Relationship to Positive Psychology
2. Explain how this experiential activity is related to optimal human functioning. How does this activity demonstrate the principles and concepts of positive psychology?
. Application to Personal or Professional Issues
3. Summarize how you would apply what you learned from this activity to your personal or professional life.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
. Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
. APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to current Evidence and APA guidelines.
. Number of References: Your paper should include at least two properly cited professional resources (such as a textbook and peer-reviewed scholarly journal article from the Capella library).
. Length: 2–3 double-spaced pages of content in addition to the title page and reference page.
. Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Review the Happiness and Well-Being Reflection Paper Scoring Guide for details on how your paper will be graded.
Portfolio Prompt: You may choose to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
. Competency 1: Explain the relationship among positive experiences, positive traits, and optimal human functioning.
9. Explain how a particular activity demonstrates the relationship between experiential activities and optimal human functioning.
. Competency 2: Apply concepts of positive psychology to real world situations.
10. Explain reflections and insights related to experiential learning activities.
10. Apply concepts of positive psychology to personal or professional situations.
. Competency 5: Write using a clear purpose, organization, tone, and sentence structure.
11. Address assessment purpose in a well-organized text with appropriate tone and grammatically sound sentences.
11. Use APA style formatting in citations and references.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.