Order Foundations of Marketing Assignment
Foundations of Marketing – Week 8 Assignment Mini Marketing Project Compile a marketing proposal for a new gym opening in your city. Outline ideas for local ads, social media marketing, word of mouth,
Foundations of Marketing – Week 8 Assignment
Mini Marketing Project
Compile a marketing proposal for a new gym opening in your city. Outline ideas for local ads, social media marketing, word of mouth, and potential local celebrity endorsements.
Consider the following:
· What information do you need to obtain from the client?
· What challenges will you face while working with them?
· How long of a marketing campaign will you run?
· Who will you reach out to in your area to help promote the opening?
· What kind of grand opening will you suggest the client have? A special event?
· Will you have the client run promotions ahead of the opening?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
1. Write a response between 750 – 1000 words for the body of the essay (The title page, abstract, conclusion and References section are not counted toward the word requirement.) (approximately 4-6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
2. Address all parts of the mini project fully.
3. Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
4. Use at least three references from outside the course material (You may use the academic resources included in the Week 8) one reference must be from EBSCOhost. The course textbook and lectures can be used, but are not counted toward the three-reference requirement.
5. References must come from sources such as, academic and scholarly journals and essays found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
6. Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style. Provide citations everywhere information from the sources is used for foundational support and for validation of opinions.
7. Use the third person narrative and avoid the use of the first- and second-person narrative and terms such as; I, me, myself, you, your, yourself, we or us (or related form such as let’s (let us) or we’ll, we’ve (we will / we have) among others). This will prevent the author or other parties from becoming the subject matter and will maintain the focus of the paper on the central theme and subject matter found in the elements.
8. Be informational and avoid being conversational.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more