NURS 6053 Analysis of a Pertinent Healthcare Issue
In this module’s Discussion, you reviewed some healthcare issues/stressors and selected one for further review.
· For this Assignment, you will consider in more detail the healthcare issue/stressor you selected. (Please review attached document with last week discussion for the issue/stressor selected)
· Review and reflect on the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected for study. Please see attached document.
· Reflect on the feedback you received from your colleagues on your Discussion post for the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected. ( See below)
· Identify and review two additional scholarly resources that focus on change strategies implemented by healthcare organizations to address your selected national healthcare issue/stressor.
Analysis of a Pertinent Healthcare Issue – Same as discussion on Week 1 – Attached document
Develop a 3- to 4-page paper, written to your organization’s leadership team, addressing your selected national healthcare issue/stressor and how it is impacting your work setting. Be sure to address the following:
1. Describe the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected and its impact on your organization. Use organizational data to quantify the impact (if necessary, seek assistance from leadership or appropriate stakeholders in your organization).
2. Provide a brief summary of the two articles you reviewed from outside resources on the national healthcare issue/stressor. Explain how the healthcare issue/stressor is being addressed in other organizations.
3. Summarize the strategies used to address the organizational impact of national healthcare issues/stressors presented in the scholarly resources you selected. Explain how they may impact your organization both positively and negatively. Be specific and provide examples.
4. Minimum 5 resources, including the two articles you reviewed from outside resources on the national healthcare issue/stressor.
Feedback from colleague:
Discussion – Week 1
RE: Discussion – Week 1
June 5, 2021 4:25 PM
Communication is so important when it comes to healthcare. When I was a new nurse working for Florida Department of Corrections we had this one doctor that when he gave a telephone he would actually spell out the medication and what BID or TID or even PRN meant. At first I thought this a little excessive, but the one thing that never happened with him was a miscommunication of his s. Although it made for a lengthy conversation, you never had to guess what it was he said.
Marshall, E. S.,
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more