Posted: May 7th, 2022
NURS 6053 Analysis of a Pertinent Healthcare Issue
In this module’s Discussion, you reviewed some healthcare issues/stressors and selected one for further review.
· For this Assignment, you will consider in more detail the healthcare issue/stressor you selected. (Please review attached document with last week discussion for the issue/stressor selected)
· Review and reflect on the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected for study. Please see attached document.
· Reflect on the feedback you received from your colleagues on your Discussion post for the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected. ( See below)
· Identify and review two additional scholarly resources that focus on change strategies implemented by healthcare organizations to address your selected national healthcare issue/stressor.
Analysis of a Pertinent Healthcare Issue – Same as discussion on Week 1 – Attached document
Develop a 3- to 4-page paper, written to your organization’s leadership team, addressing your selected national healthcare issue/stressor and how it is impacting your work setting. Be sure to address the following:
1. Describe the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected and its impact on your organization. Use organizational data to quantify the impact (if necessary, seek assistance from leadership or appropriate stakeholders in your organization).
2. Provide a brief summary of the two articles you reviewed from outside resources on the national healthcare issue/stressor. Explain how the healthcare issue/stressor is being addressed in other organizations.
3. Summarize the strategies used to address the organizational impact of national healthcare issues/stressors presented in the scholarly resources you selected. Explain how they may impact your organization both positively and negatively. Be specific and provide examples.
4. Minimum 5 resources, including the two articles you reviewed from outside resources on the national healthcare issue/stressor.
Feedback from colleague:
Discussion – Week 1
RE: Discussion – Week 1
June 5, 2021 4:25 PM
Communication is so important when it comes to healthcare. When I was a new nurse working for Florida Department of Corrections we had this one doctor that when he gave a telephone he would actually spell out the medication and what BID or TID or even PRN meant. At first I thought this a little excessive, but the one thing that never happened with him was a miscommunication of his s. Although it made for a lengthy conversation, you never had to guess what it was he said.
Marshall, E. S.,
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.