Case Study And Project Makeing Discussion
Case Study – IT BIZ SOLUTIONS and Luca’s Loaves
IT Biz Solutions offers a wide range of Information and Communication Technology services to businesses of all sizes.
You have been asked to design a website for the client below.
IT Biz Solutions also hosts websites using a Windows Server, which also acts as a database server.
As per the instructions in your assessment task, you may also develop a dynamic website for a business of your choice subject to assessor approval.
Name: Luca’s Loaves
Address: This should be your RTO’s address.
Telephone number: This should be your RTO’s phone number.
Email address: [email protected]
Overview of business and client requirements
The client is a small business called Luca’s Loaves. Luca runs an artisan sourdough bread baking business. The business has been slowly growing over the last two years and Luca feels it’s time to gain a stronger web presence and to allow customers to be able to order online and see the range of products offered. He also wants to advertise the bread making classes he’s running.
The company’s statement of purpose is: We make real bread from the best organic ingredients – by hand, with dedication and with the best of care.
Opening hours are: 7am to 4 pm 7 days a week.
The current capture area for the business is local.
The client requires a secure website that can be expanded as their product range grows.
The client wants the following pages on the website:
· home page – preferably with photos and/or graphics
· about us page – include Luca’s bio, see below
· a careers page – the page should state that there are ongoing job opportunities at Luca’s Loaves and should include an apply now form which allows potential job seekers to include their name and email and to be able to attach a cover letter and resume.
· order online page with a shopping cart that allows customers to select they type of loaf they want, how many and to specify the date and time they want to pick up the loaf.
· Contact page with a link to google maps.
The look of the website must be contemporary in design and aesthetically pleasing.
Current company logo colours are brown and black.
The site must be simple, easily navigable and accessible to the user. A site map must be included.
Key facts about Luca and the bread!
Luca commenced his career as a lifeguard but was laid off. He found he enjoyed making bread and experimented and in no time at all had built up a thriving business.
About sourdough bread.
· It has no store/commercial yeast
· Hand kneaded and shaped in-house
· -Prepared over 14-17hrs
· Organic flour, the water is filtered and the electricity used to power the oven is solar powered!
· Store bought bread is mixed and baked within 2 hours meaning the gluten content is really high and can lead to someone feeling clogged up when eating bread. Sourdough is a great alternative and much easier to digest.
Sourdough White $7.00
Description: Our standard sourdough
Sourdough Rye $8.00
Description: Sourdough created with 50% rye flour
Sourdough Spelt $9.00
Description: Sourdough created with 100% spelt flour.
Sourdough Seeded $9.50
Description: Sourdough including a mixture of yummy seeds.
Sourdough breadmaking classes: First Saturday of every month. 9 am to 5 pm with lunch provided. Learn to make your own bread $350 plus GST.
The following security requirements for a website are to be adhered to:
Website Security Guide
Dynamic Website Procedures
Dynamic websites are to be created by following the procedures at:
Website Development Process: Full Guide in 7 Steps
Copyright© ECA College RTO 45012 v21.0 Page 1 of 3
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more