Buy Transcendence Reflection Discussion
Organize your paper, using the following headings to ensure that you address each element of the assessment.
. Activity Summary
2. Describe the activity you are focusing on for this assessment.
2. Summarize and explain your personal reflections and insights to demonstrate what you learned from this experiential learning activity. What did you learn about yourself or others?
. Relationship to Positive Psychology
3. Explain how this experiential activity or the character strength it represents is related to optimal human functioning. How does this activity demonstrate the principles and concepts of positive psychology?
. Application to Social Issues
4. Summarize how what you learned from this activity and the study of character strengths for this assessment may be applied to social issues such as aging, mental health versus mental illness, and happiness and well-being.
4. Analyze the strengths and limitations (advantages and disadvantages, pros and cons) of applying what you learned or the character strengths studied to social issues.
4. Include supportive research findings related to these topics (at least one scholarly peer-reviewed article in addition to supporting information from a textbook or a professional source). Be sure to cite all scholarly sources where appropriate.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
. Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
. APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to current Evidence and APA guidelines.
. Number of References: Your paper should include a minimum of two properly cited professional resources (such as a textbook and a minimum of one peer-reviewed scholarly journal article from the Capella library).
. Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages of content in addition to the title page and reference page.
. Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Review the Justice, Temperance, and Transcendence Reflection Paper Scoring Guide for details on how your paper will be graded.
Portfolio Prompt: You may choose to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
. Competency 1: Explain the relationship among positive experiences, positive traits, and optimal human functioning.
10. Explain how a particular activity demonstrates the relationship between experiential activities or character strengths and optimal human functioning.
. Competency 2: Apply concepts of positive psychology to real world situations.
11. Explain reflections and insights related to experiential learning activities.
11. Apply concepts of positive psychology to social issues.
. Competency 3: Apply research findings to topics in positive psychology.
12. Support analysis with research findings related to topics or issues.
. Competency 4: Analyze the strengths and limitations of applied positive psychology.
13. Analyze the strengths and limitations of applying character strengths to social issues.
. Competency 5: Write using a clear purpose, organization, tone, and sentence structure.
14. Address assessment purpose in a well-organized text with appropriate tone and grammatically sound sentences.
14. Use APA-style formatting in citations and references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more