Buy NUR2488 Mental Health Nursing
NUR2488 Mental Health Nursing – WI23
Clinical Community Psychiatric Mental Health Observation
Each student is expected to select a Community Mental Health Observation by discussing the options with their instructor. See page 2. After attending the observation (in person or virtual), submit the Community Mental Health Observation form following your experience by WK 2 clinical drop box. The observation forms will be evaluated for a pass/fail grade based on including all of the following guidelines below and will be considered into the overall grade the student receives for the clinical experience. Plan: to discuss in your Simulation post-conference w Prof Bowman, your clinical community mental health experience with your other classmates.
The content of each clinical observation should include the following items:
1. Describe the community mental health support group, event or experience and goals:
Title ______________________________Date_____ Time_____ Location__________
Be specific about the title of the event, where you went, what happened during the experience, what clients you saw, and staff relationship/interaction with client.
1. Evaluate the overall community mental health clinical experience.
1. What was good about the experience?
1. What was problematic about the experience?
1. Consider alternative strategies for the situation.
2. What do you think would have made the experience better for you and/or for the group?
2. What other therapeutic approaches or communication could have been used?
1. Describe how the experience was related to mental health diagnoses? How did it affect the client or family?
1. How did the clinical mental health experience relate to classroom content/theory?
1. Any other thoughts or comments about the clinical mental health experience.
· I have provided a few resources for you to contact to find a support group. Please start this process as soon as possible as it may take time to find a group.
Family Support group for adults that have a loved one in recovery or active addiction; every Tuesday @ Lincolnway Christian Church @ 690 E Illinois Hwy in New Lenox, IL from 7-8:30pm 708-557-8394
Grief support group 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month @ Lincolnway CC (address
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more