Buy Global Strategic Management Assignment
[Type text][Type text][Type text]
1. Strategic report on a live case study – 2000 words maximum
The word count excludes front cover, executive summary (up to 200 words maximum), appendices (3 pages maximum), table of contents and references at the end. Tables and figures are included in the word count.
Both portfolio elements should be written in a report format (not an essay). You will need to use analytical headings and sub-headings.
On successful completion of this assessment you should be able to:
1. Evaluate the strategies that managers use to help organisations adapt in an uncertain or complex global environment.
2. Critically evaluate the internal environment of companies through modern tools and dynamic concepts.
3. Critically evaluate alternative policies and strategies a company may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and mitigate risk within changing external environments.
4. Develop appropriate criteria to evaluate strategic options within a range of situations in conditions of limited knowledge or uncertainty.
5. Understand the importance of and demonstrate strategic corporate social responsibility in the formulation and implementation of the strategic management process.
HYUNDAI STRATEGIC REPORT
Buy Global Strategic Management Assignment
Task: You are a newly graduated management consultant who is required to research and write a strategic report about a real life organisation – Hyundai. Your consultancy company works closely with universities. For this reason your manager instructs you to write a report using a given structure and style that would appeal to both academics and business people.
The analysis should demonstrate your ability to apply strategic management skills and knowledge to a real life situation. The Hyundai live case study consists of information presented on Blackboard and additional research that all students undertake and share throughout the module.
· A professional looking front cover (excluded from the word count)
· Executive Summary. Please do not call it an abstract. (excluded from the word count)
· Table of Contents (excluded from the word count)
· Analysis of the external environment
· Analysis of the internal environment
· The Strategic Analysis
· Analysis of the business (competitive) strategy
· Evaluation of strategic options through SAF and ethics
· References (excluded from the word count)
· Appendices (excluded from the word count)
Please feel free to use different headings and subheadings. Your final structure will depend on your research.
Analysis of external environment
Analysis of internal environment
Analysis of business level strategies
Evaluation of strategies, must include ethical implications
Presentation, structure and clarity of writing
Research, referencing and quality of sources (use Westminster Harvard Referencing System)
How to approach the assessment task:
What to include in different sections of the report?
Make sure that you include information about your university, school, the module name and number, your ID number, word count, date of submission. Make sure that the cover page looks professional. It creates a good first impression for your paper. Do not include your name and ID as this report will be marked anonymously.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more