Buy Digital Business Development Essay
THE FILTER BUBBLE
First, click to view the following resources on Eli Pariser and his work regarding the Filter Bubble:
https://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles (Links to an external site.) Links to an external site.
(Links to an external site.) https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/08/eli-pariser-activist-whose-filter-bubble-warnings-presaged-trump-and-brexit (Links to an external site.)
General info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filter_bubble (Links to an external site.)
Then, answer the following essay questions in no less than 40 words per response. Your thoughtful analysis of this critical topic and how it is impactful to the current and future state of digital businesses will be key to our success with this assignment.
1. The Filter Bubble concept brings to the forefront the fact that the data consumers receive is “screened” or dictated by algorithms. How does this screening impact a new brand’s ability to develop traction in the marketplace?
2. In the crafting of our SEO we know that we will yield different search results when utilizing general keywords, versus those that are specific. In the construction of your own team website, discuss how you could manipulate SEO keywords to enhance the rate at which you can be found organically by your core consumer. You must provide specific keywords to illustrate your response.
3. If you were to utilize internet data to collect information about potential customers, would this information pose as useful research data? Explain why or why not. You must discuss the implications of using primary data, versus secondary data in your response.
4. Read this quote by Eli Pariser:
“The filter bubble tends to dramatically amplify confirmation bias—in a way, it’s designed to. Consuming information that conforms to our ideas of the world is easy and pleasurable; consuming information that challenges us to think in new ways or question our assumptions is frustrating and difficult.”
Now answer: Aside from the use of SEO keywords to encourage high placement in search results, how could you utilize other elements of business strategy (i.e. product, price or place/distribution) to encourage consumer interest in your unique product to upset established competitors who have dominance in the digital space? Reference the Value Propositions and Customer Relationships sections of your team’s business model to aid you. You must give a specific example in your response.
5. What are the 3 general purposes of a website?
6. Name and define the 4 web design principles.
7. What is the rationale for creating a website that is first founded on business principles?
8. Explain the role of the business model in creating the content for your website. Discuss 2 elements of the business model in your response.
9. Traction, Expansion
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more