Buy Description And Survey Questions
Emerging Threats and Countermeasures Homework Assignment 3
• Ransomware attack
Assignment Based on the topic you decided on, the organization needs to have a better understanding of how (your topic) currently affects the company. What better way to do that with conducting a survey. You decide to create a survey and send to all of the Business Unit Managers to get their input on security. The results of the survey questions should provide you with insight on the current security posture of the organization by department and their level of understanding of this threat.
You must do the following:
• Create an original 10 question survey asking questions about (your topic) in MS Word or as a PDF. Please also include a cover page. • The survey should be based on a 5-point Likert scale and must be in a survey format • No background information, such as name, gender, etc needs to be included in the survey, just the questions themselves • Be creative with the 10 questions and make sure each question is related to your topic • The relevance of these question will help identify the current security posture of the organization and this is what you will be graded on. • All surveys should be completed independently by each student. Duplicate surveys (exact questions or extremely similar questions) submitted by multiple students will receive a grade of zero. • No APA or references are needed for this assignment. Submission: You do not need to email this survey, solicit anyone, send it out to anyone or conduct an actual survey at your organization or company. Just submit it through Blackboard. This is a hypothetical scenario only, but should be completed as if you were sending this to the real Business Managers in your organization.
• Please only complete the required 10 questions. No more and no less.
• Please make sure that you understand this assignment in its entirety before beginning
• If you are unsure how to design a 5-point Likert scale survey, please check the Internet or school resources to get this information.
• As you create each question, ask yourself “Is this relevant to my topic?” “Is this relevant to security and this issue we are attempting to address?” “Would this question be relevant to a Business Manager?”
• Ask questions if you need clarification
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more