Buy COUC667 Case Presentation Treatment Plan
Case Presentation Treatment Plan (CP-TP) Assignment Instructions
This is the third part of your Case Presentation assignment that will be due formally in Module 7: Week 7 of the course. This is called a formative assignment in that you will get to “practice” developing a treatment plan. The treatment plan is a guide for your clinical work. You will use the Inverted Pyramid Model (IPM) step 2 (Organize Concerns Into Logical Thematic Groupings) to generate your behavioral definitions of the problem for your treatment plan (step 1). After you craft these problems, you will develop goals based on the severity of the problems. Some are necessary goals (client is suicidal), some are an improvement (attending to underlying factors driving the depression) and others are more long-term goals called potentiality (p. 109 of Schwitzer and Rubin textbook). After the goals, you will create theory-based/evidence-based inventions. Finally, one of the most important steps is the generation of outcome measurements to know when you have achieved the goals you have created.
For this assignment, you will create a treatment plan based on your client (e.g., George, Clare, Jack, etc) using the Case Presentation: Penny CP-TP example as a guide. Additionally, as you work through this assignment, you may “consult” with your clinical team via Microsoft Teams.
Below you will find step-by-step instructions to complete this assignment.
This assignment is 3-6 pages in length in the current APA format. It requires a title page, headings, subheadings, in-text citations, and a reference section as found in the CP-TP template. The assignment requires at least 2 citations, e.g., Switzer and Rubin, peer-reviewed journals, and other theoretical textbooks. If other sources are used they are to be scholarly articles published within the last five years unless there are considered seminal works in the field of study.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
1) Review the Case Presentation: Penny CP-TP Example
2) Review the Case Presentation Treatment Plan (CP-TP) Template. Follow the APA format as provided in the template. It is developed to help you stay aligned with assignment expectations based on the assignment instructions and grading rubric.
3) Review your textbook and other readings on treatment planning and review theory-specific examples.
4) Review your IPM step 2 from your CP-CC assignment.
5) Then offer measurable behavioral definition problems (signs, symptoms). These are the exact problems you have in step 2 of your IPM from the CP-CC assignment. This is exampled in the Penny CP-TP Example.
6) Develop goals that are triaged based on the severity of client problems you identified – necessity, improvement, potentiality as noted in the Switzer and Rubin textbook. The top problems are a necessity and should be first in your treatment (tx) plan. Put in bullet format as found in Penny CP-TP Example.
7) For each goal, develop interventions that are based on the theory you used in the IPM, the CP-CC assignment. Put in bullet format as found in Penny CP-TP Example.
8) Review your interventions. Are they complete enough to achieve the goal? You do not want to have interventions that only incorporate psychoeducation and assessment, but do not have the client learning and doing the skills to overcome the major depressive disorder.
Buy COUC667 Case Presentation Treatment Plan
9) The final step is to develop outcome measures, so you know when each goal is achieved. This could be informal (e.g., client report, clinician observation) or formal (e.g., Beck’s Anxiety or Depression scores over time). Format this as found in Penny CP-TP Example.
10) After completing the draft, you can review examples in the textbook and reach out to your clinical team for feedback (edits, comments, etc).
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Page 2 of 2
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more