Buy Abbreviated Qualitative Research Plan
Submit Draft of an Abbreviated Qualitative Research Plan Stress pervades many areas of life. Whether it is stress from relationships, work, school, or the social environment, research has shown that it can have a profound impact on mental health, physical well-being, productivity, performance, and decision making. Research on cognitive appraisals, coping, and social support has also provided insight into how people view and manage stress. (Note: You may tailor your research plans based on this research problem scenario to your area of specialization.)
My area of research is victims of intimate partner violence
To prepare for this Application, first focus on the following instructions:
· Review Chapter 9 in the course text, Research Design, the “Trustworthiness” handout, and “Qualitative Methods: Examples” from the Course DVD Research Theory, Design, and Methods.
· Consult Table 9.1 (p. 174) in the course text, Research Methods to guide you in polishing your abbreviated qualitative research plan.
· Draft an introduction for your abbreviated research plan.
Next, ask yourself the following questions:
· What are your research questions? To what extent can you test them? How would you justify the viability of your questions?
· Why would this design be the most appropriate for answering the research questions? Conversely, why would quantitative and mixed methods not be appropriate?
· What approach would you select for this study (ethnography, grounded theory, case study, phenomenology, narrative)? Why is that approach the most appropriate one for answering the research questions?
· What theoretical framework or perspective would you use?
· What would be your role as the researcher?
· What is your target population? How would you identify and recruit participants? What factors would contribute to determining appropriate sample size? You will not need to calculate sample size for this assignment.
· If appropriate for your plan, what instruments might you need?
· What data collection procedures might you use? Why would those be the most appropriate methods to use? How would that data help to answer your research question(s)?
· How would you ensure quality and reliability of data?
· What are threats to validity? How might you mitigate them?
· How might you analyze the data?
· What are the ethical considerations related to the plan?
· Craft a 2- to 3-page paper in which you
o Provide an introduction.
o Provide a purpose statement.
o Provide viable research questions.
Generate a written research plan that addresses the above questions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more